Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ Latest Posts · Members · Forum Rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Forum Announcement » Bye Guys
Bye Guys
qwertyuioDate: Saturday, 27/09/08, 6:40 PM | Message # 1
Root Admin
Group: Administrators
Feel free to send me an email if you want someone banned. I would admin you if I didnt think you would ban me.
filip_qwertyuio(at)yahoo.com

oh and rant to Phil:
I was going to tell you this nicely to see if you could improve yourself over MSN, but when you try and screw me over, you get screwed over. I will tell you right now that basically every SC mod and smod thinks your a complete moron that doesnt deserve any of the mod spots you have gotten in the recent apps. And 1 big things we also think, god damn it man, get your head out of Daves ass hmm? Seriously, you are the biggest brow nose ,suck up I have ever known. Dave deserves his spot, but that doesnt mean you have to have your head up his ass. The fact that you would tell Youkou that I started a petition against him just to be a snitch and look good is completely retarded, and thats why this is happening. Unless you make a HUGE change, I hope you know that 90% of the staff thinks your a complete moron.Wake up and smell the coffee. I will not treat you like a idiot on SC, but I think you really, REALLY, need to be told the truth. So there you have it.

Oh, and a message to any Super mods wanting to delete this, dont think about it k?I have no problem with demoting you guys.

Anyway, I saved this, so I will just post again if it gets deleted.

Bye Omega

Forum » Announcements » Forum Announcement » Bye Guys
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024